The Cottage Rose Pattern Originals

The Cottage Rose Pattern Originals
Deb Eggers Designer

Thursday, December 4, 2014

New Inspiration

Working from the home can be kind of stifling. I haven't quite figured out how to keep moving in a one direction. I will start a project,then pretty soon it is meal time or laundry beckons. 
I decided today was a day that I needed to boost my creative input. So, off to Barnes & Noble I went. There is something about the smell the of a new book that excites me. I always enjoy the magazines and a few always find their way home with me. Sometimes I could care less what the story says. I can make up my own story just viewing the photos. 
These three made into my hands today. Each one of them fills a need, quilts, home dec and writing inspiration. My hats off to each of the photographers who entice me with every photo.


4 comments:

Mindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindy said...

I'm sorry to have so many messages on your blog Deb, hope you are doing well. We miss your store!

Would you mind sending the name of the Janome repair man to mkeilers@yahoo.com?

Thank you!